I’m convinced I’ve some sort of brand of schizophrenia.
Oh, yes, hello! My name’s Kris. On the Internet, I tend to write by my pseudonym, Xen Artemis Night. I’ve also been trained to respond to much less pleasant names. Feel free to call me those, too, if you like.
Yes, I’ve a strange version of schizophrenia. I’m sure of it. There’s no point trying to convince me otherwise…though none of the people I’ve mentioned my theory to have cared to deny it. Odd, I know.
This schizophrenia business is quite tricky. I find it easiest to detect when I’m around other people (not just the many in my head). See, people—friends especially—react to my company differently at certain times of the day. I usually get more smiles and laughs and treasured memories when I’m a bit crazier and funnier, like at two in the morning, or six in the morning, or three twenty-two in the afternoon. People like me better, I like me better, and we all have a good time. Then there’s me at some of the other 86,400 moments in a day. Like those during the early evening. I’m a bitchy whore in the early evening. Pretty consistently, too. I usually go through a dozen or so versions of myself in an average day. I can relate all of them to my title of “Psycho Sunshine,” which is a combination of two nicknames I’ve been given by many different kinds of people on various occasions throughout my entire life.
I’m telling you about this quasi-schizophrenia to prepare you for my future blog posts. Though I’m sure my insanity will soon speak for itself.
Make yourself a wonderful day!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
"bitchy whore" huh? You must have saved that version of yourself for times outside of class. I look forward to your sunshiny psychosis. Congrats on starting a blog and just you wait... I just might post more insanity myself. Cheers.
I only remember the "sunshine" aspect of your personality. :)
Hmmm...that does explain your behavior in the evenings. Maybe it's because that is right after you wake up in the morning (oh wait...that's just your afternoon nap)
P.S. Welcome to blogging. I beat you to it by about a month. If you ever want to check out mine it's http://musingsofmindy.blogspot.com/
Oh mah Krista. X) I suppose that that sums you up QUITE nicely! Hehe, but I like your Psycho Sunshine personality! IS GOOD! :D
Post a Comment