Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank Marissa for These Giggles

1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle name)
Raye Enoch

2. NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)
Ray Alexander [I know, right? Totally!]

3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Holkr [Meh. Sounds more like a planet than a person. Or maybe a really ugly alien...?]

4. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Lynx [The eco-friendly Private I!]

5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Alice Fontana [Holy schmokes! Awesome!!!]

6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
The Indigo Italian Creme Soda! [...yeah, lame.]

7. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
Kres [You pronounce it, z-EH-m. Yeah. I'm THAT fly.]

8. GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie)
Cookies 'n' Cream White Chocolate Macadamia Nut [fo' shizzle, mah nizzle...?]

9. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pets name, current street name)
Shadow Oleander [You. are. jealous. Shadow 9th totally works, too!]

10. STRIPPER NAME: (name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy)
Blank Skittles [You want her. You know it.]

11. PORN NAME: (1st pet, street you grew up on)
Coco Oleander [No joke. We did this in a creative writing class, combining the first pet with the street, and then we had to write up a character profile for the name and share it with the class. I was the youngest in the class by at least five years. So I stood up to present what I had written: "Coco Oleander. Hooker--" The classroom walls were shaking from the noise. The old guy behind me was laughing something loud and terrible. They were still laughing a whole minute later, so I just sat down.]

Okay, Wheezy. Your turn.

3 comments:

I Love You, Bro. said...

:splutters:
HAY! What about the other people that read your blog, neh? WHAT ABOUT THEM!?! X)

Fine.
Let me think about it...
I'LL DO IT!

Mindy Raye said...

Ha! Grandpa's first name is Norman not Ray and your first pet wasn't Cocoa. We had plenty of birds and such before that. Anyway, besides the fallacies, funny post. Oh and by the way, I already have that name as my witness protection name, so you can't have it :)

XenизSol said...

...What do I know?!
So, is his name Norman Ray? 'Cause I swear, the Raye from you and mom came from him. ...?
She was the first pet I remember, so she's the one I considered my first. I don't remember when we had the birds/fish/...cat?